Diabetes "my way" Online Education
Patients with Diabetes can now self refer to the Diabetes "my way" online education course.
This is an especially useful resource for patients who are unable to attend the structured education programme or who prefer to do education online.
The course offers:
Over 200 leaflets, videos and interactive resources
Structured learning courses for:
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Growing up with Type 1 Diabetes
- Understanding Type 1 Diabetes
- Considering an insulin pump?
- Patients using insulin pumps
The e-learning courses aim to:
- Increase user knowledge about their condition
- Increase user confidence in how to manage it
- Help users make more information choices regarding diet and lifestyle
- Provide peer support and allow users to share their experience with others
To self refer
You will need your NHS number in order to register, you can obtain this by accessing your online services account or by contacting the practice.