Order your Repeat Prescription Online
Patients who use this service will need to register for the SystmOnline service (registration forms below) and attend the practice with 1 x proof of ID (Photo identification)
Click here to read the Patient online access information leaflet.
Click here to view the Online Services registration form - this will need to be completed and brought to the Practice with 1 x Photo Identification.
We are able to take prescription requests in a number of ways:
- By post - please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope.
- In person - we have a box for requests located in the entrance area of the surgery
- Over the internet - via the link at the top of this page or using your SystmOnline login details
- Directly with your chemist. Many chemists offer a collect and deliver prescriptions, please contact your local chemist directly for further information.
- Please note prescriptions that are ordered before 3pm will be available 48 hours later after 3pm (i.e. ordered Monday before 3pm ready Wednesday after 3pm OR Friday before 3pm ready Tuesday after 3pm). If your order is placed after 3pm it will not be processed until the following day and will be ready after 3pm, 48 hours later.
Unfortunately, we CANNOT accept repeat prescriptions over the telephone